Why Write For Us?
There are many reasons counselors across the nation are anxious to write for MarriageAdvice.com. Nowhere else online can you find such a comprehensive authority site about marriage counseling. Just a few reasons to write are listed below:
- We have a massive audience, looking for your expertise!
- We have a list of over 30,000 subscribers waiting to read your content!
- We rank very high in the search engines!
- We allow links back to your own website!
- We give each author their very own author page!
- You will be literally helping save marriages
Being a MarriageAdvice.com featured expert can add credibility to your practice and also give you a ton of exposure! We DO NOT NOFOLLOW links in your articles. That means that when the search engines see your article on our site with a link back to your site, your website’s authority will be increased with the search engines!
We are always looking for additional articles that would apply to our categories of: Romance, Sex, Communication, Fidelity, Finances, Relationship, Counseling, Work, Family and Christian Insights.
Although we know there are many that can provide good advice for our site, we limit our articles to authors who are certified counselors or have advanced degrees in their area of expertise. Our goal is to find varied and different articles and not a reproduction of ideas that are already on other sites. If you submit articles about a business or company for which you have a vested interest, please disclose that interest.
(Please Read 1 – 10 Below BEFORE Submitting!)
1) You MUST have an advanced degree or be a certified counselor to submit content to us. The 2 exceptions to this rule are as follows:
- If you are writing for the finance category, you may have a finance/business related degree
- If you are writing for the Christian Insights category, we will also accept content from certified clergy (preachers, pastors, etc.)
2) Your content must not be published elsewhere on the internet. We are looking for unique content. 60 days after we post your content on MarriageAdvice.com you may post it elsewhere.
3) Articles should between 500-1200 words.
4) Send articles in Word or text format. If you need to put links in the text, put them in parentheses next to the word/s you want linked – do not embed them in a Word document. No pdf files, please.
5) The writer, not MarriageAdvice.com, retains copyright. However, we reserve the right to use your article, once it’s submitted to us, in other publications (i.e. books, content for other sites, reports etc.) without your express permission.
6) We do not pay guest contributors for their articles (but you’ll get some really good, free publicity!).
7) Please submit your website URL and a professional photo for your author profile page.
8) We reserve the right to reject a submitted article if we feel it is of poor quality or goes against the mission of MarriageAdvice.com.
9) Links within the article should be in the author bio box at the bottom of the article. Your bio box should be no longer than 55 words.
10) A word on formatting… The most effective content on the internet is broken up into paragraphs between 3 and 5 lines in length. The best articles also have 2 or 3 subheadings. Please try to adhere to this style, we will reformat you article if needed. Paragraphs longer than the 3 to 5 lines mentioned above will prevent most readers from reading your entire article.
If you still have questions, please send an email to (email@example.com). We’d be happy to discuss any additional questions you may have regarding submitting articles to our site.
How to Submit
You may submit your article by e-mailing it to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please read the guidelines above to ensure your article is not rejected!
We look forward to receiving articles from you!